It is an opportunity for young people from abroad to come and work and live and enjoy the Lakeside experience. That is live and work hard in a beautiful
outdoor centre on the banks of Lake Windermere. Many of the participants of this program are young people, often students, who are looking for
opportunities to try something different and improve their English and have a taste of the British culture in a Christian based residential setting.
There are opportunities currently in Housekeeping, Maintenance and Catering. Obviously these opportunities change weekly.|
Things to consider that we provide:
- Accommodation in a shared room
- All meals
- A uniform
- Pocket money, currently £50 per week paid monthly
- Placements vary from 3, 6 & 12 month placement periods
- We recommend that all participants have travel, accident, medicalinsurance. Although the national health system for emergencies is still free
- Our policy is not to have too many of any one nationality to encourage the use of English and better integration.
More informations: firstname.lastname@example.org